Residential Flat Roofing Contractor
Seattle’s residential flat roofs use a variety of modern roofing systems, including:
- Single-ply TPO membrane roofing (GAF®, Firestone Building Products, Versico Roofing Systems)
- EPDM (Firestone Building Products, Versico Roofing Systems)
- SBS modified bitumen membrane (GAF, Polyglass®)
- 26 gauge Metal Standing Seam (Metal Sales™)
- Liquid Applied (GAF, Atlas, Unflex, United).
Alliant Roofing Company is fully certified by leading TPO, EPDM and SBS manufacturers to install and replace their flat roofing systems. Call us today at 1-844-398-3757 or Email us to get a FREE estimate, schedule a residential flat roof inspection or replace a leaky roof. Alliant Roofing will replace your leaky roof, with minimal impact on your life.
A new roof sometimes is not in this year’s family budget. We understand and offer financing through a home equity loan from Salal Credit Union. Get the funding you need for a new flat roof, when you need it.
Residential Flat Roof Service Area
Alliant Roofing Company is your ally in residential flat roofing, serving King County, Pierce County and Snohomish County.
- Case Study – Residential Flat Roof Membrane Roofing System.
Last Modified: June 9, 2019